WebFTASK provides the following features:
- Accessing, downloading, and printing Monthly Project Summary (MPS) and Effort/Salary Certifications in PDF format.
- Exporting balances available on all awards, which can be copied and pasted into an Excel or Quattro spreadsheet.
- Printing of detailed summaries of account information.
- Drilldown on any account to view detailed purchasing and salary information.
- Nightly updates of data from the RFMH Oracle system.
- Online Personnel Action Forms.
- Online digital signing and submission of effort/salary certifications.
- Displaying personnel salary information for all queried accounts in a single table.
If you are a Principal Investigator and would like to access your accounts through WebFTASK, you may contact RFMH Information Systems via email (email@example.com) or phone: (646) 774-6511.
Information required for access includes Name, Office Phone #, Email Address, Site Location (NYSPI, NKI, IBR, Albany/Central Office), and Employer Name (RFMH, OMH, OASAS, OMRDD, Columbia, Other) for either Principal Investigator or Designee.
If you are a departmental administrator and would like to access accounts through WebFTASK, you must submit your request using the Department FTask Form
, to the RFMH Business Office at your location:
- NYSPI - John Chapin, RFMH, 1051 Riverside Drive, Unit 33, New York City, NY 10032
- Albany/Central Office - Stephanie Crane, RFMH, Riverview Center, 150 Broadway Suite 301, Menands NY 12204
- NKI - Lisa Maggio, Nathan Kline Institute - RFMH, 140 Old Orangeburg Road, Orangeburg, NY 10962
You must submit the Access Authorization Form signed by the Principal Investigator and/or the Department Head for each account to which you are requesting access.
To access all accounts for a Principal Investigator please submit a completed copy of the Department FTask Form
If you are employed by RFMH or OMH, you will be granted access upon verification of the submitted information in your request. If you are not employed by RFMH or OMH, then access will be determined on an individual case basis by the RFMH Business Office.